Features & Options
- Ideal for patients that may have difficulty accessing a table in the horizontal position.
- Quiet and smooth high low operation using a convenient foot switch panel
- Electric tilt motor is powerful, quiet and smooth, rated to 230 kg. (500 lbs.)+
- Same lift performance
- Full week from one charge
- Optional second battery pack
- Position your table anywhere
- No extension cords the clients can trip on
- Multi-directional headpiece – Tilt, Elevation and Spread
- Cervical headpiece can be raised up to 6” above cushions
- Cervical drop (forward motion oriented or straight down motion)
- HP-FLEX Headpiece – Includes all the features of our standard headpiece plus long axis transaction
- HP-FLEX-L Headpiece – Includes all the features of the HP-FLEX Headpiece plus lateral flexion
- Easy drop foot cocking pedal on both sides of table
- Pelvic cushion will drop in either a Flexed / Neutral / Extended position
- Customizable with your choice of drops: cervical, thoracic (full or upper & lower), and pelvic
- Thoracic drop available with abdominal breakaway feature
- Easy access to adjustment controls
- 21″ wide table surface
- Elevating thoracic and Pelvic/Lumbar sections (each tilt upward to 15 degrees)
- Knee break (adjusts up 20 degrees, down 10 degrees) with ankle rest extension
- Ankle rest extension
- Variable cushion position
- Table base durable powder coat finish in your choice of color
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Low maintenance, dependable function
Adjust your table to the ideal height with the tap of a footswitch. The table has an elevation range of eight inches, is rated to 230 kg. (500 lbs.)+
Patients experiencing difficulties can easily be positioned on the table in the standing position and lowered into the doctor’s working position.
The optional breakaway feature including a drop in the breakaway.
The footplate folds away to support an ideal working position for flexion.