Features & Options
- Ideal for patients that may have difficulty accessing a table in the horizontal position.
- Quiet and smooth high low operation using a convenient foot switch panel
- Electric tilt motor is powerful, quiet and smooth, rated to 230 kg. (500 lbs.)+
- Motorized elevation adjust table for comfortable working position
- Eight inches of elevation height adjustment controlled by a foot switch
- Electric motor is powerful, quiet and smooth, rated to 230 kg. (500 lbs.)+
Elevation Motor Upgrade
- Increase elevation range by an additional two inches from 8″ to 10″.
- Multi-directional headpiece – Tilt, Elevation and Spread
- Cervical headpiece can be raised up to 6” above cushions
- Cervical drop (forward motion oriented or straight down motion)
- HP-FLEX Headpiece – Includes all the features of our standard headpiece plus flexion and traction
- HP-FLEX-L Headpiece – Includes all the features of the HP-FLEX Headpiece plus lateral flexion
- Easy drop foot cocking pedal on both sides of table
- Pelvic cushion will drop in either a Flexed / Neutral / Extended position
- Customizable with your choice of drops: cervical, thoracic (full or upper & lower), and pelvic
- Thoracic drop available with abdominal breakaway feature
- Easy access to adjustment controls
- 21″ wide table surface
- Elevating thoracic and Pelvic/Lumbar sections (each tilt upward to 15 degrees)
- Knee break (adjusts up 20 degrees, down 10 degrees) with ankle rest extension
- Ankle rest extension
- Variable cushion position
- Table base durable powder coat finish in your choice of color
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Low maintenance, dependable function
Adjust your table to the ideal height with the tap of a footswitch. The table has an elevation range of eight inches, is rated to 230 kg. (500 lbs.)+
Patients experiencing difficulties can easily be positioned on the table in the standing position and lowered into the doctor’s working position.
The ELITE E5 is a chiropractic table with the features to make the table a staple in your practice. Care for your patients at the ideal height for your patients and your working comfort as well. With the hours spent in the clinic, you need to ensure you are working at a perfect height. The ELITE E5 has everything you need for your practice.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) allows you to apply for a tax credit for qualifying equipment. Your country may provide tax incentives.